Contact me here for more information and upcoming dates.
Free Webinar: Virtual Interviewing with Confidence
Join me for this FREE webinar where you’ll learn…
- How to interview on video with confidence
- How and what to prepare ahead of time
- How to make the best impression on camera
- About my 6-Part Career Search Series starting April 20th
- About my special series discount offer just for attending this webinar!
6-Part Career Search Series
A successful job search does not look the same as it did 15, 10, 5 or even 1 year ago. Trends change, techniques need to be adapted, and effective networking is a real must. If you have found yourself laid off over the past year or are simply looking for a change, this series will provide you with all the tools, techniques, and know how you’ll need to create impactful search assets (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, etc.), market yourself most effectively, and land your ideal opportunity. Everything you need to navigate today’s career search, including tips for pandemic-caused challenges. Sign up for the whole series or choose just the modules relevant to your search. Each module consists of two 90-minute group sessions and resources for creating your own search materials.
Here is what’s covered in each module of the series:
Module 1: Creating a Resume that Rocks (two time slots to choose from)
- Powerful and Attention-Grabbing Resumes
- Should I use a Resume or CV?
- Formatting Best Practices
- Other Considerations (agism, pivoting, gaps, first job, etc.)
- What to do About LinkedIn
Module 2: Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Cover Letters that Entice
- Professional References – Why, Who, How, When
- LinkedIn Recommendations, Skills & Endorsements
- What to Apply For
- Job Boards and Application Dos & Don’ts
Module 3: Search Fortification & Resilience
- Self-Care for Peak Performance
- Organizing, Tracking & Following Up
- The Dreaded Black Hole and How to Avoid Falling In
- Creating Your Support Network
- Asking for Help
Module 4: Personal Branding & Networking
- Brand Awareness & Design
- Repairing a Branding Issue
- Human Networking
- LinkedIn Networking
- Growing Your Network – How & Why
Module 5: Before, During & After the Interview
- Different Types of Interviews
- What to Do Before the Interview
- What to Do (and Not Do) During the Interview
- What to Do After the Interview
- Answering the Tough Questions
Module 6: Recruiters, Negotiating & Starting Your New Job
- How to engage with Recruiters
- Are you ready for the Salary Question?
- Negotiating Salary & Beyond
- Starting off on the Right Foot
- Looking into the Future
Sign up for the whole series or choose just the modules relevant to your search. Each module consists of two 90-minute group sessions and resources for creating your own search materials. The group setting makes it more affordable than working with me individually.
What’s Your Camino? Program
12-week group experience of encouragement, motivation, and support for turning your dream into reality
Are you tired of telling yourself, “someday” when it comes to that dream you’ve been putting off? Are you eager to take action, but you aren’t sure what to do or how to make it happen?
Join me and others who are done with waiting, as we embark on a journey together.
See the story behind the program below the program details.
Who it’s for:
This twelve-week group program is for you if you have had it with the sound of your own voice saying, “Not now”, “Someday, when I have more _______” (time, money, know-how, confidence, or insert your own).
If you are hungry for the adventure or the satisfaction of accomplishing a dream you’ve been putting off forever, this is for you. If you are eager to bring more meaning and joy into your life, this is for you. If you are ready to be intentional, step up and take action to move forward, this is for you.
Still not sure? See the checklist at the bottom to help you decide.
What you’ll experience:
- Supportive tribe of like-minded people, tired of waiting for someday, ready to act
- Sandbox, a place to dream and play and imagine what you want to accomplish
- Structure, tools, and accountability to support you in bringing it into fruition
- Coach and cheerleader who can’t wait to celebrate your success!
What we’ll focus on:
In this program, you’ll get the support you need to connect deeply with your Camino, your own individual dream that you’ve silenced for far too long. You’ll get clarity on what it is you want to accomplish, you’ll explore what it will take, and you will, at minimum, walk away with a plan. Depending on your goal, you may even be able to complete it by the end of the program! You’ll focus on your why, build momentum, and grow your motivation and courage to step into making it happen. This program is a mixture of group and individual coaching calls, exploration and goal setting, experimentation, identifying success factors and busting through roadblocks, exercises and tools, accountability and partnering for support. It’s all geared toward getting clarity, infusing energy, and taking action!
What it includes:
- A pre-program questionnaire that will be used as a starting point
- 6 Group Coaching Calls structured for support and success (90 mins each)
- 5 Dream Buddy Calls for deep diving and accountability (60-90 mins each)
- 3 Private Coaching Calls to focus on individual goals/challenges (45 mins each)
- 1 Group Celebration Call to acknowledge progress and look toward the future (90 mins)
- Intersession activities to build self-awareness and motivation, tackle challenges, and promote exploration, clarity, and action (~2+ hours/week)
- Tools for self-assessment, visualizing, planning, organizing, accountability, and celebrating
- Daily inspirational emails
- Unlimited email support during the program
- Discount on optional individual coaching following completion of program
What you’ll need:
- Your dream (big, little, scary, juicy, short-term, long-term – nothing is too small or large)
- Open mind and willingness to explore and be inspired
- Enthusiasm and motivation to act, even if you don’t know where to begin
What it costs:
This is my maiden voyage with this program. When you sign on, you’ll be part of creating something brand new! So, I’m excited to offer this at Pilot Program Pricing, with an Early Bird Price option. The next time this is offered, it will be at full price.
|Payment Options||Pilot Program Pricing|
|Early Bird Price – coming soon||coming soon|
|Pilot Price – coming soon||coming soon|
|Installments – coming soon||coming soon|
The Story Behind the What’s Your Camino? Program
In 2019, when I walked the Camino de Santiago, a nearly 500-mile pilgrimage across northern Spain, I fulfilled a dream I’d had for nearly a decade.
Up until then I couldn’t seem to make it happen. Not enough money or time, too much work, not enough work, family obligations, etc. In other words, life kept getting in the way. More accurately, I kept letting life get in the way. I told myself I couldn’t take five weeks off from my business, clients, personal matters, financial responsibilities, on and on.
Then one day, having gotten so sick of telling myself, “someday”, I decided to make it happen. I didn’t know how, and you know what? It didn’t matter. I just knew I was going to do it.
Once I had made that decision everything changed. As they say, the universe conspired to support me.
Ideas came to mind, people who had already walked the Way showed up in my life, circumstances shifted, and possibilities appeared. Piece by piece it fell into place. Something that seemed nearly impossible was going to happen. Simply by making the decision, taking the first step, and trusting myself.
I re-learned, in a very powerful way, something I’d known before but hadn’t experienced to this degree.
We cannot – and should not – wait for the perfect moment and circumstances to appear. When we do, they don’t. We can’t wait to have all the answers and know-how. It’s not just a cliché to say life is too short. The moments become days, then weeks, then years, then a lifetime.
It’s our responsibility to create our own life experience. It’s on each of us to challenge limitations, grow ourselves, conquer fears, and do the things our heart and soul long to do. Whatever that is for you.
Many of you came along with me on that journey. It was special for me to share the sights and experiences each day. Your responses to my posts offered much inspiration.
After coming home, I asked myself… WHY did I wait so very long to do this??
From that point on I decided not to let that happen again. I also decided to do whatever I could to help others benefit from my learning. To help folks see that it CAN happen. And not only that it can happen… it NEEDS to happen!
So, what’s YOUR Camino?
What’s the secret (or not so secret) desire you’ve held in the back of your mind or in your heart for years? The dream you may not have ever spoken about to anyone, maybe even yourself.
What is the…
- trip you want to take
- career change you want to make
- book you want to write
- fear you want to conquer
- baby you want to have
- plane you want to jump from
- message you want to speak
- business you want to start
- language you want to speak
- place you want to live
- art you want to create
- hike you want to complete
- love you want to find
- degree you want to complete
- garden you want to plant
- experience you want to have
- difference you want to make
It’s there inside you, whispering, maybe even screaming. Yet, you’re unable to imagine how to make it possible. Allowing yourself to feel it might even hurt a bit to think it may never become a reality before your days are through. What have you told yourself you can’t do, and at the same time, you CAN’T let go of?
THAT is YOUR Camino!
Isn’t it way past time? Don’t wait any longer!
Make the decision. Take that first step. Trust yourself.
Is the “What’s Your Camino?” program right for you?
If you can check off at least 5 of the following 20 boxes, this program is for YOU!
If you have wanted to do, create, try, start, complete, or conquer something and…
? You don’t know where to begin
? You can’t find the time or money
? You are scared to death (in a good way!)
? You are too busy with work
? You have tried before, and it didn’t work out
? You have thought about it for so long you can’t imagine it actually happening
? You keep telling yourself “It’s silly”, “It’s not practical”, or “You can’t do THAT”
? You have a deep desire that you can’t shake
? You worry about failing
? You have already started and are struggling or don’t know where to go from here
? Your inner critic says, “Who are you to want or do that?”
? You don’t trust yourself enough to believe you will see it through
? You can’t wait to see what you’re capable of
? You know you need support and accountability
? You want to check it off your bucket list
? You worry about what others will think if you go for it
? You are willing to explore, try, fail, work hard to make it happen
? You are excited about being able to proudly say, “I did that!”
? You are just sick and tired of hearing yourself say, “Someday”
? You are afraid you will get to the end of your days and have to say, “I only wish I had…”
How many did you check off?
If you checked off 5 or more, I sincerely invite you to join today.
Haven’t you waited long enough!?